the weather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VThillman, Jun 26, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you......

another place to rant....release...gripe.

Gotta love it.

Jim

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016

3. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Gotta check that place out!!

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

In Az it doesn't do any good to bitch about the weather. No matter what anyone says, last week it got to 121 degrees and the only thing you can do is take it. It can and has gotten worse but you just try to imagine around October when the heat starts to leave. Course then the snow birds start to come back. Trying to figure out which is worse.

Tommy

5. jeeper1

jeeper1 New Member

The snowbirds!
    They are old, slow, don't have the requisite clear marble in their navel and numerous other mental and physical problems.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

AZ is experiencing the hottest temps in its history. Yep no need to complain because it isn't like it would do any good. 121 degrees....wow that is unreal hot and I don't even care if it's a dry heat.

7. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Good ol' Arizona...I was in Yuma last February. The temps hit 90 in the daytime and the locals were saying, "Oh my God, I'm so glad spring is here, it's finally warm again!" I said "Yeah, it was 18° at my house two days ago and the snow was up to my huevos. Tell me again how it's cold here." They looked at me like I was crazy for telling them that it can get that cold.

8. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Member

My buddy in Mesa has bee complaining about temp every time we talk.