Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has now been 13 weeks since the 2020 general election, and in New York’s 22nd Congressional District a winner has still yet to be declared. If you’re having trouble believing this – trust me, as the Republican currently leading by 122 votes – I am too.

While my lead has only grown since November, my Democrat opponent – and the high-profile lawyers which Nancy Pelosi sent to do battle against me – refuse to concede.

Why? Because if I’m certified the winner of this race, Republicans will only need to pick up 6 seats next year to flip the House of Representatives.

Our legal fight has come at great cost, and it’s about to get a lot more expensive. Yesterday, the judge overseeing the recount granted my Dem opponent’s request for another week’s delay in certifying the results – which as it stands today would result in my victory.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m thinking California is on the verge of change. Newsome is in a bad way. So there is light.
Pray for Peace but Prepare for War these Immorally Corrupt Democrats are capable of anything.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has now been 13 weeks since the 2020 general election, and in New York’s 22nd Congressional District a winner has still yet to be declared. If you’re having trouble believing this – trust me, as the Republican currently leading by 122 votes – I am too.

While my lead has only grown since November, my Democrat opponent – and the high-profile lawyers which Nancy Pelosi sent to do battle against me – refuse to concede.

Why? Because if I’m certified the winner of this race, Republicans will only need to pick up 6 seats next year to flip the House of Representatives.

Our legal fight has come at great cost, and it’s about to get a lot more expensive. Yesterday, the judge overseeing the recount granted my Dem opponent’s request for another week’s delay in certifying the results – which as it stands today would result in my victory.
She won the Victory on the crooked recount even with the democrat fraud ballot stuffing she still won they didn't stuff enough fraud votes !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts