The Sidewinder

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by ArizonaHeat, May 11, 2013.

1. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

The postman just dropped off my new carry rig. The whole rig from Concealment Solutions consists of the Sidewinder OWB holster, dual mag carrier, and Python belt (nice and stiff with a layer of kydex sandwiched in the leather). The holster fits the SR9, SR40 full size and compact models. It is providing very nice retention on my fully loaded 40c at the moment as I am holding it upside down and shaking it with no movement what so ever of the firearm. Same for the magazine carrier, two fully loaded mags with no movement at all.

I chose the sexy faux carbon fiber kydex version as I will be using this as my EDC rig and for IDPA and it just looks fast :)

I will give another review on its performance (including concealability) once I have it all broken in. But straight out of the box I am quite pleased so far.

Attached Files:

2. tater

tater New Member

Nice!!

I was thinking it might a snake pic :rolleyes:

3. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Great looking set up.....

4. chenzo

chenzo New Member

That looks awesome.

5. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

Thanks guys, have been sporting it these past couple weekends trying to get the leather to break in. Actually been open carrying with it, as its breaking in it creaks, so if I did conceal it (which it does very nicely) I'm still making tons of noise as I walk around.

Looks just as good and retains just as well with both the full size and compact SR40