Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday, I was watching my afternoon TV show The Rifleman and it was one that I had never seen before. Mark and Lucas were walking their horses thru the Mexican desert, and were robbed by Mexican banditos. They beat the hell out of Lucas, and turned Mark into their little white boy slave. Lucas had his throat cut and was left to die in the desert.

It sure seems funny that this TV show was filmed in the early 1960's, and the Mexicans were portrayed in this fashion. Hmmm, nearly 60 years later and many folks believe the Mexicans are this same way. I myself will never step foot into that country after what their locals did to some of my Baja racer friends back in 2008. (stole vehicles, robbed, raped, and left for dead).

Maybe since they have not changed their ways, a huge wall built by Trump is our only way?

I'd like to hear everyone else's opinion on this....

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
AHHH... Rifleman, my favorite Saturday morning show.

I have seen that episode.

We don't have Mexican people where I live,
Some just south of here for harvesting Tobacco.

I'm not prejudice at all,
But, from what I see,
They remind me of how the Japanese were in WWII, and ISIS today.

They were barbaric.
Almost not human, in the way they treated other peoples.

Does that make sense? I would never go to their country.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I saw that episode some time ago.
Where I last worked we dealt with a lot of Mexicans and a few had property near the border. They will not be going back because last time there they came real close to being robbed or worse by a well known gang there.
I have heard that deeper in Mexico it is a totally different atmosphere and economy. There actually are some areas that the people are very well off and much is like our middle class. Some say the interior parts of Mexico the law doesn't put up with the drugs and gangs.
I just read an article about the refugee camps here in the US. It was reported that disease is rampant among these people and doctors and nurses are not allowed to speak about it to anyone outside the facilities including not even to their own families. It is that bad. These immigrants were brought here from some of the poorest areas.
I wouldn't even think about going into another country especially right now.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Where I live we don't hear about the problems illegals bring, we see it first hand!
Yeah, build a wall.

·
Registered
992 Posts
There's a lot of Hispanics in the workforce at my company. I would say that 80 or 90% are good guys. Some are from families that have been on US soil since before it was the US, some are chicanos, some even live in Mexico and work in the US. I know there is a ton of crime in Mexico and a lot committed by Mexicans in the US. I also think it's a small percentage that are the ones committing most of the crime. Even so, I won't go to the border towns. Just too much chance of something bad happening. (Some of my Hispanic coworkers won't go to border towns either...)

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I don't have a bigoted bone in my body and don't discriminate regardless of color. I measure a man by his deeds and how good a demeanor he has. We here in Mesa have a lot of Hispanics and most of them are hard working and are willing to work when the heat becomes unbearable. They NEED their jobs. However, we also have some parts of town where I don't care to go to and always have my .45 with me. When we have our Model A meetings I have to go through a bad part of town but I just go about my business. Do we need a wall? Yes, I believe we do. A lot of the illegals coming in have not had any vaccinations or are carrying diseases that were once wiped out in this country. Polio, tuberculosis, and other diseases are starting to proliferate and the illegals are bringing it in with them. And it's not just Hispanics, other ethnic groups are sneaking in also. And how many illegals from the middle east are coming in claiming to be Mexican or South American. Besides drugs and human trafficking, how about some illegal bringing in a dirty or smart bomb? Back in the 60's they had the "bracero" program where Mexicans would come up here and work with a green card and stay for 3 years and go back home. They paid taxes, paid for housing, and some would even try to educate themselves. Why can't we go back to a similar program? Just MHO is all!

Tommy

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The city I worked in was about 55% Hispanic. 99% of them were good, hard working folks. Problem is the other 1% were just a huge pain in the neck, demanded we speak Spanish to them, demanded that we offered them anything and everything this country could give them...free of charge. Those were really trying times when I wore a uniform.

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
Love the show! I watch it every day ( 3 PM to 4PM in Florida and later on weekends)and on MeTv from the digital antenna I built in relation to a DB4 style fly swatter looking thing! I get 70 + channels including an old game show channel and to watch someone win a 1970 Vega GT hatchback sure is something.......:D

Attachments

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
For those interested in FREE TV reception and to build their own antenna> I bought by copper rod material at Home Depot and it wasn't cheap and I bought the large diameter size and had a heck of a time bending it to the correct shape...Had to make a 'jig' LOL..> http://moneyrhythm.com/projects/how-to-build-a-db4-antenna/

Attachments

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need to built this, but lately have learned about lots of free stuff using the Firestick.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
We have some Mexicans here,but not a lot. Some of them are into dealing drugs and making meth. We have enough trouble with Citizens being on welfare and needing medical treatment,we don't need to be supporting illegals,BUILD A WALL!!!!

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the way our government treats our own veterans, then gives these southern visitors anything and everything, I believe we have hit a boiling point.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Well the long run plan is to destroy our country by bringing in millions of foreign people that have no desire to blend in with American way of life, laws or culture. The people want to make their own country within our country.
Soros is behind the huge influx of refugees in just about every country. The refugees are bankrupting the countries and are actually even given precedence over the citizens. This is happening right here in Texas right now. The law/governments are allowing the citizens to lose their property to these thugs. Yeah that's the thanks the citizens get for their taxes paying for it all. Just imagine if they had a 2nd amendment? It would without a doubt be a different story. This is exactly why they want to disarm the Americans.
If ever a group of illegals tried taking my house from me then the lead will be flying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts