The Rifleman

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by havasu, Jul 12, 2016.

1. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Attention Scott and Jim:

For months, I have been searching for the coveted Season #1, Episode #1 or the Rifleman, and then it dawned on me that YouTube was my friend. After a 5 second search, I finally saw it!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFab2ZBoiY&list=PLcpzsaOWnjTHSc03c4Us3jCerO7Z72SMP[/ame]

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Man , now your talking.

I hate watching movies 2-3 times... but... I could watch all them Rifleman shows ovr and over.

I see new things every time I watch.

That's cool.

I just seen that episode a few weeks ago...:cool::cool:

I wish I had every episode on DVD,

Jim

3. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Look, he's wearing a vest. I think this is one of two times I've seen Lucas boy wearing a vest.
    Don't think there's an episode I haven't seen at least once.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Look how young Mark is. I watched a western the other day and it had Mark, also around 12 years old, playing a major part in the movie. He was the son of a widow and he aimed his rifle right at some trespassers. I don't remember if it was a Laramie show or not.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I seen that was Dennis Hopper playing Vern He started out do B movies and shows until he hooked up
    with Peter Fonda in "Easy Rider" which was a pop hit back in the 60's. He played a lot of bit parts until he finally graduated to the
    big league shows. He passed away about 3 years ago if memory serves me right

Chuck Conners played first base for the Chicago Cubs until a knee injury took him out of baseball.
    When I was a kid, I had a bubble gum card with Chuck Conners on it. It had to be from the middle 1950's.

Tommy

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  6. havasu

havasu In the army now..

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

I believe I've seen Dennis Hopper in some other shows of that era.
    Maybe Bonanza, Rawhide or something like that?

8. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

Get yourself an Amazon Fire Tv Box with KODI on it and you can watch just about anything without any subscription fees. Even live tv and PPV sports or movies in theaters.

9. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Whats KODI ?

Jim

10. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

KODI is like a free open source operating system that opens up the world of streaming television via the internet. You get live tv, current and old movies, news, sports, weather music. The software was designed to concentrate television entertainment without having to search for links yourself.

There are around 5 pages and then subpages on each based on topic, type, favorite, etc.

In order to avoid reinventing the wheel and learning everything, simply search Fire TV Box KODI on ebay. Don't get the stick because they are too slow and have lots of buffering.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  11. Bullitt69

Bullitt69 New Member

I met the rifleman at Old Tucson Studios as a mere brat. He signed my lever action rifle like his with the big ring. Wish I still had it.