Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Have a RUGER LC9s with both 7 and 9 round mags. For CONCEALED carry I much prefer it over the fatter MAX 9.
Both are likely very reliable and yes, the MAX 9 can mount a red dot, yet another thing making it less concealable.

James Bond knew how to choose a concealable pistol. jus' sayin'...
JAMES BOND ???????? ? How old are you ? The Actor James Bond first carried a Beretta .25 Auto then went to a Walther PPK .380 . But here in the real world I can conceal a full sized 5" .45 and remain undetected , But my EDC is a Springfield Armory Hell Cat OSP it's just as concealable & Comfortable as my EDC backup the Ruger LCP II .22LR. jus' sayin'...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have both an SR9 and SR9C both great guns and as far as I’m concerned probably one of there better semi’s but trying to find 10 round mags for the SR9 good luck , Because of this i would have to go with the shield plus. I own many Ruger revolvers great guns but S&W has better customer relations and magazines available for there guns just my opinion

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I have both an SR9 and SR9C both great guns and as far as I’m concerned probably one of there better semi’s but trying to find 10 round mags for the SR9 good luck , Because of this i would have to go with the shield plus. I own many Ruger revolvers great guns but S&W has better customer relations and magazines available for there guns just my opinion
I noticed that the SR9 line of handguns is no longer listed on the RUGER WEB Site That's usually been the telltale sign with Ruger that they're no longer in production .Ruger has a good customer service but the Production & QC Departments are plagued with incompetent employees due to affirmative action practices. Ruger should turn it's eyes on the Red States and relocate they money they would save in just taxes would be huge.

·
Registered
119 Posts
"...due to affirmative action practices." This implies fairly plainly that "affirmative action" means RUGER was forced by Federal edict to hire minority employees. Am I correct?

What in God's name makes you think this is in ANY way connected with poor QC? Are you saying minorities aren't as skilled, aren't as intelligent or aren't as reliable as WHITE employees??
My God! if that's you opinion I feel sorry for you as it illustrates EXACTLY what the term latent racism means. And yes, it means you need to look at yourself to see if this is an inherent problem you carry around.

·
Registered
27 Posts
"...due to affirmative action practices." This implies fairly plainly that "affirmative action" means RUGER was forced by Federal edict to hire minority employees. Am I correct?

What in God's name makes you think this is in ANY way connected with poor QC? Are you saying minorities aren't as skilled, aren't as intelligent or aren't as reliable as WHITE employees??
My God! if that's you opinion I feel sorry for you as it illustrates EXACTLY what the term latent racism means. And yes, it means you need to look at yourself to see if this is an inherent problem you carry around.
If there’s anything racist about the notion that companies are forced to hire minorities in lieu of possibly more experienced people to meet quotas, it’s the edict itself saying that race MUST be considered over any potential skill level. Reverse racism is still racism. Play a new card.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts