The city of brotherly love?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by havasu, Jan 11, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Dang it now ...He cant offend someone...

:gaah:

Jim

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The mayor should be run out of the city of brotherly love. Many politicians seem to believe Islam has more rights than any other religion. OPPS there went the 1st.
    A POS Islamic Muslim claims he did it for Allah and Islam but the mayor says this doesn't portray Islam? Well it evidently did to this POS.
    Yep Obama did do one thing he said he would do. He said he would transform our nation and he dang straight has done that. He never said transform for the better did he?

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Lame Brain asked if we wanted change and all those idiots were screaming and hollering "YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS". They couldn't get enough of his tripe and disillusionment. Every where he went he was hollering change. Well, they got what they wanted and now some are not so sure they got the change they wanted. We went from the most powerful nation in the world to the laughing stock of the world and our "usta be" allies are no more.
    I have only met 1 guy who said he voted for Lame Brain and finally he came up to me about a month ago and said "Tommy, I think I F'd up when I voted for him". I said you think so John? I said at least he admitted he voted for Lame Brain but I have not met another who said they did. If no one did, then how in the h--- did he get into office???

Tommy:rolleyes:

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

This may be the answer Tommy,

[​IMG]

Jim

5. buster40c

^^^^^^^ Oh yes the people don't even want to hear the truth. They didn't want to believe Noah either. I imagine many rolled their eyes at Noah also. I have to laugh or else I would cry.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Was watching this story unfold live that next morning...the Police commissioner clearly stated the perp related that he had Islamic Jihad on his mind

while firing on that officer...and the very next minute, the newly elected mayor spouts his liberal BS to the amazement of the media & crowd...

UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVEABLE !!

Well....I sure as hell didn't vote for him !!

7. buster40c

Yeah I imagine someone whispered in his ear what he needed to be saying. Remember this is mass media covering this.

8. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I was amazed that you couldn't even see his puppet strings being controlled by Obammie.