Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The is the ultimate Survival Rifle / Pistol Combo. The accuracy of this rifle and Taurus .22 Pistol is excellent. I primarily use.22 CCI velocity copper-plated 40-grain hollow-point ammo at 1435 fps is accurate and good for Hunting Small to Large Game 0-200 yards, can be used for self-defense as well. The stock storage holds 3 Ruger 10 round Magazines as well as one in the rifle. I have 5 10 Round Magazine as well as two Ruger 25 round Magazines and 5 16 Round Magazines for the Taurus TX .22. Loaded in the backpack along with a brick of ammo. With this combination, you can carry a lot of firepower with Low recoil, low muzzle report, Phenomenal accuracy out to 200 Yards . I have carried this combination in the field as a Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator I have killed several Coyotes and Feral Hogs with the .22 Long Rifle Rim Fire. Combat Infantry, Combat Paratrooper Approved.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

Product Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Rectangle Automotive exterior Auto part Font Fashion accessory

Guitar accessory Bicycle part Tool Automotive exterior Bumper

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Automotive exterior Wood

Font Material property Pattern Circle Toy

11 shots 50 yards on a US Army 25 Meter Zero Target with the CCI 40 Grain Velocitor Copper Plated Hollow Points.
Liquid Lipstick Cosmetics Material property Box

1 - 1 of 1 Posts