TG for the 2nd.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Jun 22, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

I turned on the news , and thought I was watching a fight going on in the European Parliament floor,,,,,ha...it was our congressional floor.

I wish we could throw all of em out on their tails.

Jim

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

This about sums it up.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jim

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

For once the Speaker did the right thing...basically ignored them...proceeded to do business...then voted to close the session and have Congress go on a planned two week hiatus.

ME...? I would have turned off the lights and let them there in the dark....something they are use to anyway. :rolleyes:

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I agree just turn off the lights and especially the AC and their sit in would have been over with pronto.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I have to agree with Buster whole heartedly. Had they turned off the lights and the A/C, Elijah Cummings and the rest of the idiots could have sat in the dark and perhaps had a candlelight vigil since their bills went down in flames. When the speaker of the house looses control over Congress, then tyranny will over come our constitution. Paul Ryan did the right thing and moved on with other legislation. He should have taken his gavel and walked over and hit everyone of the Dems on the head with his gavel and told them to take their respective seats. Sounds reasonable to me. I thought I was looking at Taiwan or China when I saw the outbreak.

Tommy

7. SHOOTER13

They do have a Sergeant At Arms...why NOT use that tactic...it would have embarrassed them into submission.

8. SHOOTER13

Good Morning R/T !!

Enjoy this Glorious Day...

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Embarrassed them? Probably not. Considering what they have already done to themselves in the Sense Of Values category, they must be hard-to-embarrass.