Texas voters

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 26, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If you live in Texas and you wonder should you even get out and vote then perhaps you need to check out this link about Beto and what he sees for Texas.

Forget about closing borders. Forget about your 2nd amendment rights being infringed upon. Expect more government control. Higher taxes to feed the immigrants Beto thinks should be "given" the good life you have worked so long to obtain.
    Taken from the link below.... "It means that immigrants are seen as a critical source of strength and security in our communities – that beyond stopping walls and raids, we take the lead in writing immigration policy that matches our values and interests." Who is the "our" he is referring to? Immigrants are seen as a critical source for strength and security in our communities? In other words redistribution of your wealth to illegal immigrants so they can have a better life. Never mind what will happen to your usable income so they can have a better life. He isn't for Texans having a better life, he is for illegal immigrants having the better life instead of you.

https://betofortexas.com/issues/

Is Cruze a saint? I doubt any politician is a saint but Cruze in his service has shown he stands for Texans first. He isn't all for giving the good life to illegals while Texans pay for it. Cruze has shown he is a conservative.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/op...d-Cruz-gets-the-job-done-Opinion-13225430.php
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/27...anted-conservatives-shouldnt-worry-about-him/

In my opinion as well as many others the coming midterm elections are a make it or break it for far left Democrats by gaining positions they lost in the last elections. Nothing has changed as far as what the Democrats agenda is. Progressive politics will kill this country off because the constitution will be trashed if the progressives get their control back.

As long as I at least have a choice between two possible evils I will continue to vote. That is why Trump is in the chair and Hillary is outside raking leaves still trying to cause a big fire. People voted to give this country a lifeline by voting against Hillary. These midterm elections have us right back where we can chose to throw a lifeline or let this country end up like the people on the Titanic.

rugertoter likes this.
  2. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Welp, the Left won't be getting my vote on the 6th...turds never did anyways. Besides, I heard this stupid "Beto" guy is not even Latino.

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Well I voted so at least that way I can complain if things don’t work out like I want. Many people bitch but when you asked them if they voted they say, “No”. Apathy will kill this country so get out and vote, you can make a difference.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  4. clint556

clint556 New Member

Vote...vote..vote...have conversations with friends coworkers...light a fire under them make sure everyone votes so much is at stake

rugertoter and buster40c like this.
  5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I read today that the polls saying the demorats are pressing hard with high numbers is supposedly an all out lie. Seems this is a repeat of 2016 elections. They just didn't expect such a big turn out of voters so their vote rigging didn't work. Even fudging the voting they still couldn't win. The people have had enough of Democrat voter corruption. I believe the people understand why the Democrats are the ones so against voter ID.
    This election is the first in a long time that voting can be cross examined for voter fraud. This election could put many in jail for voter fraud.

I look forward to Trump's tribunal arrests to drain the swamps.

rugertoter and trichey56 like this.
  6. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

These people, on the Left, make me puke. :mad: