Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Got past two questions...then site "howstuffworks" locked up...refreshed...same damn thing.

I have no patience for sites like that...

{ I did get the 1st two questions right though... }

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I didn't do much better...23.

I had trouble with 13th and 18th century stuff...

Davy Crocket nuclear missile ...:(

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I didn't do all that great the LAST time I took so I'm not going to chance it again.....I might do WORSE :eek:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I got 26/30.
Annnd, just cause someone is gonna be tempted to call BS, (probably Tommy or Buster) I took a screenshot for proof

ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1481751699.391307.jpg

Attachments

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I scored 23 out of 30 but some of those questions, I wasn't around when they used them. Now, Savage would know cuz he was around and probably used the Chinese mortar when he fought against the Mongols. Besides that, he is a teckie and I am sure that he had the game rigged - just like Hildebeast is saying now: The election was rigged.

YANK**********************YANK*********************YANK

Savage, you didn't think I would let you get away with that game without a YANK did you?

Tommy:cryinglaugh::D

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I scored 23 but I wasn't around when they used some of that stuff. I betcha Savage was around and helped with that Chinese mortar. And he said he scored a 26????? He's a teckie and everybody knows that! He can do stuff that NASA can't do.
Therefore I submit for your summation ladies and gentlemen: He rigged the questions. Just like Hildebeast is now saying: The election was rigged, the election was rigged! Savage-don't you be yanking on me: you either made the test or you rigged it so you had the answers ahead of time. Just like when Hildebeast had her interview with CNN. She got the answers ahead of time, before poor Bernie.

Now honestly Savage, you didn't think I would let you get away with that do you?

YANK***************YANK************YANK**************:D

Tommy:cryinglaugh:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Test your gun knowlege

I scored 23 but I wasn't around when they used some of that stuff. I betcha Savage was around and helped with that Chinese mortar. And he said he scored a 26????? He's a teckie and everybody knows that! He can do stuff that NASA can't do.
Therefore I submit for your summation ladies and gentlemen: He rigged the questions. Just like Hildebeast is now saying: The election was rigged, the election was rigged! Savage-don't you be yanking on me: you either made the test or you rigged it so you had the answers ahead of time. Just like when Hildebeast had her interview with CNN. She got the answers ahead of time, before poor Bernie.

Now honestly Savage, you didn't think I would let you get away with that do you?

YANK***************YANK************YANK**************:D

Tommy:cryinglaugh:

I knew it!!

But, I prepared for you Tommy with that picture. Just OK for you!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I figured if someone had to lie about a test like that then they really need a life. Tommy is acting like Hildebeast not accepting the results. He wants a hand count.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
I got 25 out of 30, Never would have thought a Tommy gun sounded like a typewriter.:eek:

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
He wants a hand, what?

Hand COUNT Gumpy hand COUNT!!! I know what you were thinking- you were thinking of a hand OUT! I know you Gumpy, you are becoming one of the YANKERS! I think you been hanging around Savage, Buster, Jim, Magnum(Jerry) and Spike too much. OH I can't forget VT (Bob)
There ain't nothing:violin: sacred anymore!! Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!:rolleyes:

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LMAO Yeah Gumpy was referring to a hand out. Good thing Tommy straightened that out.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
27. Mostly due to Old Crow. Jim told me that stuff, I just didn't remember all of it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts