Terrorism on TV

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by Tommycourt, May 28, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I was watching the Kelly File tonight on Fox news. I know some don't care for this network however they do seem up to date on some articles. It was mentioned that the lady who does the classes on drawing Mohammed is having another contest tomorrow in Phoenix, Az. which is about 10-12 miles from where I live. I hope we don't have a scene like they did in the last city where 2 guys were killed trying to kill the artists. This is not the state for terrorists to start any crap. Out here we have open carry, conceal and SD/HD laws. I am not trying to alarm anyone or scare anyone. This is just the news that was on the TV.
    Tommy

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I hope nothing happens .

But, I think we are going to see more and more terrorist "probing" our defenses........... if you know what I mean.

Thats a tried and true tactic of war.

Charlie was the best at probing our defenses, then exploiting the weakness.

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I think they are going to find out messing with citizens rights in Arizona or Texas will be a stupid move. There is a gun show every weekend in Texas. The shows rotate city to city and then do it again the next month. That should tell terrorists or radical Muslims why messing with Texas is not a good idea.