Tandemkross Mark IV Adjustment

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by Plink, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Plink

Plink New Member

Need help. Installed new Tandemkross trigger in my Mark IV. If I adjust the pre-travel any more, the trigger will not reset. Way too much take up. Any suggestions??

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Does Tanderkross have a trouble question and answer area on their website? Have you checked to see if your MKIV is one of the guns that needs the safety recall performed on it or have you had it done already by Ruger?

Welcome to RT and your taking the time to use the introduction thread for new members would get you a good start into RT forum.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017

3. Plink

Plink New Member

Thanks for the input. And yes, I have sent the pistol in to Ruger for the recall. I didn't install the Tandemkross trigger until I got it back. I installed one in my S&W Victory and have been very pleased with it. Called & emailed Tandemkross and cannot get a response. Customer service seems to be lacking a bit.

4. AzShooter

AzShooter New Member

Are you sure you ordered the trigger for the Mark IV? I had the Mark III trigger and it worked like you describe.

5. Plink

Plink New Member

Yes, it's the Mark IV trigger. Finally got ahold of Tandemkross and they recommend installing a volquartzen sear.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Is there a big noticeable difference in the trigger break over the stock trigger?

7. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Is there something defective with the trigger? Did you possibly install it incorrectly?

8. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to the forum, btw. And like Buster said, hop over to the intro section so we can all give you a proper welcome

9. mrjoe90

mrjoe90 New Member

@Plink, I just installed the TK trigger in my IV Lite.
    It came with three bolts.
    Green tip
    Short
    Long

I was told that short is for one version, and long is for the lite

dlenos likes this.