Take a knee, my ass!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by havasu, Nov 19, 2017.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

That taking a knee backfired .

It also disrespected everything this Nation stands for, and so , so, many gave their life for.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E[/ame]

Jim

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

It didn't work or you don't agree?

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

It didn't work , them taking a knee....

I think it PO'd more people than they planned on.

Good,

love that video.

Love That song too.

Jim

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Those over paid assholes... who know nothing of the sacrifices of the 1% who PROTECT their right to protest on bent knee...should be glad of one thing...

That they HAVE A KNEE To take...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DON'T GET ME STARTED !!!

[​IMG]

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

IMO The whole kneel down crap is just an excuse for the NFL to quit showing the national anthem on national television which is again just another excuse for taking patriotism out of public view. They had to have some reason to get away with it and they found their answer. Chip by chip the foundation will be busted apart.

6. SHOOTER13

Excellent point Buster...

Remove symbols of national pride... be it the real and sometimes not so proud ( slavery ) history of our nation, the national anthem...the flags of the civil war that forged this great nation...and any true American culture.

Remove religion and civic pride at the grass roots level...anything to take away the identity that made us Americans...dividing us into skin color and races to pit us against each other...so that our in-fighting keeps us busy and not watching the big picture...which tends to be Globalism...NOT Nationalism ( Trump )...and the citizens have nothing but what the government tells and gives them...

Perfect if you're in that 1% Elite Group like Soros and his ilk !!!

Their Values & Beliefs...NOT the values and morals we were taught as children...!!

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Darn it,I'd just gotten an email today that was wrote by a black woman who was saying that all this kneeling is terrible,how it's all because of the Racism of Obama and Eric Holden and the whole administration and how they've been driving all this crap into the younger black generation's minds and how now with Trump in office a lot of this isn't going to happen to a degree but if he said too much then they'd say he was breaking the 1st amendment and he'd be racist etc,and I'll be darned but I deleted it,I was going to post it on here because everything she said was the truth..Darn it.:(

8. SHOOTER13

That had to be one of the longest sentences I have ever had the pleasure to read Jerry...

And so true...Darn It !!

9. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

As I stated before, I will KNEEL for all of our fallen veterans, those who gave all. I will stand proudly when the national anthem is played and place my hand over my heart. I would bet you that very few who play football have ever served except the the Pittsburgh Steeler who left the locker room, under orders to stay in, and came out and stood proudly as the anthem was played. He had served in the armed forces and realizes how many sacrifices were made. After the game, he was shunned by his own team. As far as I am concerned, HE was the only team player through out all of the Steelers. He knew the meaning of being part of a team.

Tommy

10. mrmike7189

mrmike7189 Member

Look at the mess I started! now I have NO job and NO life, I'm such a LOSER!
    Merry Xmas
    Colin

colin kapernick sucks.jpg