Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy I don't know I have been saving for the Ruger precision rifle but after some research I think I'm going with the mini 14 or possibly the 30. I like the 300 blackout round. This is not my rifle but I just wanted to show the tactical 14. An awesome built rifle. Making a nice comeback I believe from the mud 80's.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
They're all great guns, I guess it depends on what type of shooting you want to do with it. If it's long range precision I think it's pretty obvious. If your not looking for that and just want a nice shooting gun then the mini's are good too. Personally I would just get one of each.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great advice, thank you. I believe I will be going with the mini 14 as my situation right now and for the for seeable future long range shooting is much to difficult to accommodate, as far as the right range and travel time to get there would be to expensive as I don't have my own personal property yet, in maybe 5 years with savings. I just have to stop buying firearms for awhile!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good luck with that! Every time I tell myself I'm not going to buy anything for a while like clockwork, I go to my mailbox and there are my gun magazines. I read them all and inevitably see something that I want. And then the cycle repeats......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts