Syrians caught at southern border

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Tommycourt, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

They caught 6 Syrians trying to enter the US through our southern border. From what I understand (which ain't a lot) they had phony passports and trying to blend in with the Mexicans that enter everyday. Now my concern is; how many have already gotten through and spread themselves across the United States. I never heard if they were held or released but that is not what concerns me. My biggest concern is if they try with cheap phony passports, how about the ones that had more legit looking passports and who are free to roam about, one state to another, or from overseas and back to the US. They say that it takes approx. 2 years to "vet" these people before we allow them to legally come to the US and we are supposedly doing this. When did this program start? I never heard about it until recently and never realized that we had a vetting program for eastern people. If they have been or are being vetted, how about all the Hispanic illegals that come through our borders? They must have been vetted to huh?

Tommy

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

They were tourists simply looking to climb the pyramids at Chichen Itza and blow up any American they might find. Come on where is your compassion. Give them food stamps, cash and Sec. 8 housing to help them so they will like us.