So, while casting some 9mm bullets yesterday, I noticed that the two halves of the mold were misaligned. This resulted in a bullet with a seam on each side that sticks out about 1/16th of an inch. Also, even though I've casted over a thousand bullets with this mold, the bullets still stick in the mold. So, I made up some loads with my 125 gr .357 cast bullets. These bullets drop at .3580 and weigh in at 127-129 grains. My 9mm bullets drop at .3575 and weigh 126-127.5 grains. So, I loaded up some 9mm using a CCI sp primer, 3.5 grains of Titegroup and a 357 bullet. I was a little concerned that the rather blunt nose would cause feeding issues in an auto loader. Here's a picture comparing the two: So, today I ran a magazine full through the Lc9s pro, no feeding issues, no ejection issues, no accuracy issues and no leading. I'm happy. I still do have to make up another test batch and run it through my other 9mms to make sure they feed the new bullet shape.