Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have a special place in my heart for BIG bore guns...I have a rifle, Rossi/Puma in .454 casull...so it just seemed appropriate to have the Super Redhawk 7.5 inch to match in .454 casull..

I'm really interested to see you alls Super redhawks to get any ideas and your opinion on the gun after having had one....:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had a few SRH's in 454, two in 7.5" and now one of the 5" Toklat models. I've been super impressed with the Toklat, love the size, power and frankly it flat out shoots!

Four shot group at ~15 years, offhand (.40 case for comparison)

·
Banned
475 Posts
I've had a few SRH's in 454, two in 7.5" and now one of the 5" Toklat models. I've been super impressed with the Toklat, love the size, power and frankly it flat out shoots!

Four shot group at ~15 years, offhand (.40 case for comparison)

It took you 15 years to make four shots??????????;)

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not here yet but it should be here Wednesday..I ordered this one

Material: Stainless Steel Finish: Satin Stainless
Front Sight: Ramp Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 7.5" Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 52 oz. Grips: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Twist: 1:24" RH Grooves: 6
MA Approved & Certified: Yes CA Approved: Yes
Capacity: 6

5505.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Thats a beauty...

Congrats,, get us some pics, when it comes ..

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Now.... that gets my juices flowing..

Thats gorgeous..

Bet it shoots as good as it looks.

Jim

·
Registered
98 Posts
That scope on top of your gun looks awesome. I bet it will shoot better than expected. Can you please let us know how much did it cost you? :p

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That scope on top of your gun looks awesome. I bet it will shoot better than expected. Can you please let us know how much did it cost you? :p
Rings come with the gun. The scope I bought used for $ 215.00..... It appears quite tough and has a nice FOV for a handgun scope. .... btw, thank you....

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does anyone know if they make a Hi-Viz or night sights for the 454 Super Redhawk? . 7 1/2 inch

·
Banned
2,847 Posts
Does anyone know if they make a Hi-Viz or night sights for the 454 Super Redhawk? . 7 1/2 inch
They should. Break out your PC and start hour search. :) let me know if you don't find any and I will help the search.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't find nothing. They have to be specific to the gun and it seems all are for the GP100 model

1 - 20 of 32 Posts