Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Labor Day Guys and Gals..

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Yep it will not be long before hearing jingle bells. Where did this year go? I think this year will go out with a huge bang.
This summer wasn't to bad. We only had a few days of 100 degrees.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
All I can say is the older you get, time goes faster and I get less done. Is this the golden years or is it when instead of gold you carry a can of WD40 and use it instead of Right Guard? I squeak and groan more now than I did last year. Buster was right, I am getting older physically but I try to keep my mind from rusting. Now that is the challenging part.

Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
All I can say is the older you get, time goes faster and I get less done. Is this the golden years or is it when instead of gold you carry a can of WD40 and use it instead of Right Guard? I squeak and groan more now than I did last year. Buster was right, I am getting older physically but I try to keep my mind from rusting. Now that is the challenging part.

Tommy
Tommy, there are other possible problems. My mind doesn't seem to be rusty, its those blasted stripped gears that are effecting my giddy-up. The gear shift on my tranny seems a lot like the one I remember in my '47 Ford ¾ ton pickup.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Tommy, there are other possible problems. My mind doesn't seem to be rusty, its those blasted stripped gears that are effecting my giddy-up. The gear shift on my tranny seems a lot like the one I remember in my '47 Ford ¾ ton pickup.
Bob,

You might be right. I could have ground the gears too many times and now they won't go into sync. Now that I know how to use a clutch, most people buy automatics. Thank God for my Model A's. They keep me young, tired but young.

Tommy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts