Suck it up, Buttercup!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by havasu, Nov 18, 2016.

1. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I like this guy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDjOFubzyY[/ame]

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

What are these college kids smoking or shooting up these days? It reminds me of "educated idiots". For cripe sakes your candidate didn't win the election.....get over it and quit acting like pouting children. Good lord anybody that actually thought Hillary could or would actually save this country has to be minus any common sense or thought processing.
    Yeah go to your safe rooms and listen to propaganda tapes to finish off your minds of any conscious thought processing.

3. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

76% of them Daffydills (buttercups) didn't even cast a vote.. :mad:

Good truthful video.

Jim

5. allenr

allenr Member

Wow! That video says it all for me. Rep Kaufman is right on target with his remarks and action.

When I went Paris Island at ripe the old age of 17 years and 4 months there were no ponies on hand for stressed basic recruits to pet and no play doe to knead and no group therapy sessions. I don't know how we got through it. Actually, yes I do. We just sucked it up and moved on to do what we were called upon to do. I fear the evolving generation of whomped who cannot handle disappointments.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

play dough....classic !! :rolleyes:

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

OH MY! Imagine if one of them cry babies shaped their play dough like a gun. They would be expelled and maybe burned at the stake.

8. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member