Stop Buying Guns/Ammo -OR- Start?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by MagBlackhawk, Sep 28, 2017.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

So is it time to stop panic buying guns and ammo now that gun rights may be a little safer-ish?
    -Or- Is time to start buying everything in case they are able to lie, cheat and frame Trump out???

Wish I was joking about buying everything....... :headscratch: Hmmmmm

:usa:

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Buy it while it's cheap! AR's are going for under $350, handguns have dropped in price and ammo is plentiful and well priced!

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I look at it like this, just how many guns can you shoot at one time? So you think you will be able to trade guns for necessities? Who is going to have anything to trade for your guns? Just how many guns will you even be able to trade without providing bullets for the gun?
    This also depends on if your guns, powder and bullets will not be confiscated. Think they will not do that? Ask those during Katrina if their guns were taken. 70 year old woman was knocked to the ground, forced to leave her house and they took her gun. They said they had to take the guns to protect the people and protect the looters from being shot.
    Some say they will have to pry my guns from my dead hands. Yep that's exactly what they will do if you don't give them up.

I have to laugh they want to impeach Trump for using free speech. I probably shouldn't laugh because they might just get away with it. Nothing is beyond absurd these days. It just could be all hell could break loose. Think this is all BS? That's exactly what they want you to think while you are in "their" big box.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Just put a Colt 1917 45acp on layaway. Wife complained "Don't you have enough guns?" My answer, NEVER.;)

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep a friend of mine asks me the same thing when I buy another gun then she just shakes her head. Whenever I say guess what I bought today she always says " what gun did I buy".