Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy weekend! Its been a few years but I'm back to hang out with my fellow Ruger people and see what's new etc. I finally got back into the range and had a great time with my 9s. As usual the SR had the best group even for this rookie. The LC is a treat to train with and challenges my arthritic two hand grip even with its petite size. I've yet to study how to move the sights as my groups are generally off center and i tend to "shoot around" the issue instead of sighting in. But i love these two and my new boyfriend did too so he is now a convert. Ill try to find a conversation about sighting in and take notes! Im looking forward to it!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk ,

Glad your back into shootin.

Always move your rear sight (windage wise) in same direction as group is to the center. If group is left of center...move rear sight to the left.

Thats a very basic start.

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome to RT,from KY.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
You also could do what I do which is shoot then draw a circle around the groupings. LOL I am getting to be a better shot with each circle I draw.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need to get the Lc9s for sure. My original Lc9 has too long of a pull for my long fingers making me group to the side. I love it tho. I did take off the laser for better cc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yeah, I'll search out help with my mark II jamming on first round every mag. I plan to only load a few rounds at a time instead of full mag in case the springs are goofed up. My "girl intuition" says its probably operator error. Hopping over to the other parts of the forum for this discussion.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts