Started reloading 9mm

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by SavageGuy, May 11, 2016.

1. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Well, up until I bought that Hi-Point carbine, I didn't have a 9. I actually didn't have any semi-annual either. I generally prefer revolvers or bolt/lever/pump actions. But, in a semi, you go through ammo soooo much faster. So it helps that I can reload for 12-13¢ per round. Cabelas had Berry's bullets on sale for 25% off too! Right now I'm using 124 gr Berry's over 3.6 titegroup. Shoots just fine! I did notice that the brass was a lot dirtier than revolver brass.

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Savage,

You can buy bullets from Berry straight from the manufacturer and in different quantities. They have a $75.00 minimum that you have to purchase before they pay postage. I buy all my Berry's from Berry direct and surprising how much you can save by buying direct. 500 rounds of .45 plated RN cost me $72.00 so I have them add 3 ammo boxes ($2.35 each) and that's puts me over the minimum. Plus they ship it priority mail. When I was reloading 9mm I bought all my bullets from them also. You can Google them and get their phone number and set up an account and it doesn't cost you anything. Just food for thought..

Tommy

3. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Berry's Manufacturing:

www.berrysmfg.com

Looks like they have a pretty good price on plated 9mm bullets.

4. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

MagnumBlackhawk, thanks for the website, looks like I'll be ordering bullets on payday.:D