Ruger Talk Forums banner

Start chopping.

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  paulruger 
#1 ·
Those that have had enough of the heat and can't wait for winter to come you better start chopping wood for this winter. The Farmers Almanac is predicting extremely harsh cold weather this winter for the great lakes region, the Midwest and the Eastern portions of the country. I am liking the report that the Western states might experience a mild winter. Ya Hoo!
Okay SH get your long johns ready and get a good wood pile going.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/farmers-almanac-forecasts-ice-cold-winter-in-2016/?print=1

Discussion starter · #7 · (Edited)
I can remove all but my fig leaf without getting arrested and stay somewhat cooler in the summer. The neighbors might go blind seeing my 65 year old drooping keg abs.
Maybe this winter I will wear my leather jacket and chaps to keep the cold wind out.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Yep we want what we had then complain when we get it.

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Yep down here people see snow flurries they call it a blizzard. You would be surprised how many will call off work because they are afraid to drive in it. It was a big deal when Galveston was covered in snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.