Stanford rapist

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Floorist, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Floorist

Floorist Old Timer

Attached Files:

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Justice isn't served!

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Al it takes is money...:mad:

Jim

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

If you have the money, then you can beat the judicial system with no problems. You can be so spoiled that you don't know right from wrong and hit a family while drunk, 4 people die, and you get 6 months. You can rape an unconscious lady because you are too drunk to know right from wrong and get 6 months. You can plead ignorance and use a private server and state you never had any classified material used in your server. Do these incidents start to trigger a response in your thinking? Money buys influence, power, and the ability to just about get away with anything with very minimal consequences.

Tommy

5. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Is that rapist just lucky that the girl's family doesn't 'answer to a higher law'? Liver-eating Johnson might have decided that 3 months ain't long enough.

6. buster40c

From what I have read recently the judge is catching a lot of flack over his legal stand on justice. I think the IRS should check his unknown sources of income this year.

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I suspect that the judge was unduly influenced by the rapist's appearance in the courtroom.

8. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I personally think the judge needs to be influenced by a "notice of removal from the bench"

\Jim

9. buster40c

It's hard to believe what's going on in this country now but part of the reason it's happening is because the mass media isn't reporting on the corruption. Most likely because the mass media is hand in hand with the very same corruption.
    Voter fraud just handed HC the democrat nomination. Poor Bernie was just swindled out of the big seat. But then again the people will not hear about it through mass media.
    The fat lady is practicing for her final solo.