Stand down

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Jul 10, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight, oops not supposed to use the word straight, the mayor tells police force {chief} to stand down during riots. Now she wants to blame
    the chief for the out of control crime and murders in her city. She fired the chief of police because the police department and citizens deserve better. I wonder does the chief feel like he was made the goat mascot?
    http://townhall.com/video/baltimore...medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

It never is a liberal democrats fault.

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

She ain't worried about the population or the police of chief. All she is worried about is getting re-elected in the coming session. As far as I am concerned she is a far left liberal and she plays to the crowd at the time. Hope she gets beat to death in a re-election. She's so far to the left that it makes Obama look like he is in the middle of the book!!!!
    Tommy

5. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I hate hearing this. Like the chief is really responsible for the failures of a community.

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Now you see a perfect example of the student learning very well from the teacher(BHO).

She was just following his example.

All they care about... is themselves.

Jim