Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for 10 round mags for my SR9. None of the mag vendors have them, they are very expensive from Ruger. The vendors seem to have mags for all the other Ruger semi autos including the new Max-9. Apparently the SR9 is the forgotten gun.I have both an SR9 and SR9C with 2 10 round mags but Ruger doesn’t sell the extension needed to use them in the SR9 very disappointed. was thinking about the Max-9 but the shield plus has got my vote because of this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check gun shops that deal in used as well as new guns. Also check pawn shops that handle guns.
We have a gun/pawn shop close to us - they have a pretty good selection of rifles, handguns and other weaponry. I was looking at their racks of mags and other accessories and noticed 2 plastic bags - one had 2-10rd mags and the other had 1-15rd mag. All for a SR40 and all Ruger mags. The 10rd mags were $5 each and the 15rd was $8. So, for $18, I picked up 3 mags.... BARGAIN! The 10rd mags had the extension you were talking about. Needless to say, I was pumped!

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you can find the 2 pack Ruger brand that is the best deal on them,
I think Promag have given some people problems,
Good luck in your hunt. Glad I have 6 of the 17s :) And man have prices gone up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts