SR40C sights

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Shootermedic816, May 17, 2014.

1. Shootermedic816

Shootermedic816 New Member

I'm in the market to upgrade my sights on my SR40C. What's out there and what do you guys suggest?
    -Jonathan
    Aka ShooterMedic816

2. robshannon

robshannon sixtiesstill

I just put the Williams Fire Sights on my 40c, I'm shooting much better now than with the
    3_dot sights which come stock with th SR line.

3. Shootermedic816

Shootermedic816 New Member

I'll have to check those out! Thanks for the tip!
    -Jonathan
    aka Shootermedic816

4. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

I am also looking at XS Big Dot for my SR40C. They seen to be for quick acquisition of target, good for self defense carry.

5. Redleg

Redleg New Member

I am actually pretty pleased with how my stock SR40c sights work for me. I have the Williams Fire Sights on some other handguns and they are , indeed, nice.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  7. robshannon

robshannon sixtiesstill

I saw the same post after I'd purchase the sights and it was already In the mail so I was a little concerned. Well, I installed them and my site picture is much better and I'm shooting better at 50', as far as the holster goes I only had the issue with my Fobus HK2 holster because it is a molded plastic. So for my SR40c the Mitch Rosen holster, Banshee holster from Wright Leather Works, and my N82 Tactical Pro had no issues at all with the Williams Fire Sights. In the end a good investment.

8. lefty60

lefty60 New Member

Only two things I don't like about my SR9c, the sights and the plastic recoil spring assembly.

I think that I'd like the XS Big Dot sights. I'm planning on getting a Galloway recoil spring assembly. That should make the pistol great :D