Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. The grip on my SR22 slides off and makes it difficult to get the magazine to snap into place. I emailed Ruger and they replied that they'll be sending me a new set. Don't know if they've made any changes to these parts to make them stay on better. I've only had it for a little more than a month now and brought it to the range twice. Happy with the customer service, just hope the replacement part works better.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I never at all had that problem. Heck there hard to get off mind to switch them. ... Hopefully Ruger will get you fixed up soon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen a lot of people saying that theirs are very hard to get off. Mine barely stay on, especially the larger one. I'll post the results once I get the new set. Hoping it's the grips and not something on the pistol itself.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I've seen a lot of people saying that theirs are very hard to get off. Mine barely stay on, especially the larger one. I'll post the results once I get the new set. Hoping it's the grips and not something on the pistol itself.
Hopefully it will be only the grips. I can't go without mine ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is doing the same. Took me a minute to realize what the problem with the clip not staying in was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts