Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Ruger Silverblack Dymondwood grips on my SR1911 CMD.....I am super excited.....love the black and silver look. I also have my new Ruger ambidextrous safety on it...( being a lefty of course)....the stainless safety is made by Novak....So I sent it to Novak to have it installed. Novak played a big part in the R&D of the SR1911....so who else to install the safety....(plus it comes with the Novak three dot sights anyway)...I was shocked that Novak is in my home state....WV....:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Came out nice I hope you enjoy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....love the way it looks....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 00b5......:D

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Blaze.....it is one fun gun.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't forget me. I love my cmd it is my edc

·
Will
4 Posts
Just got my Ruger Silverblack Dymondwood grips on my SR1911 CMD.....I am super excited.....love the black and silver look. I also have my new Ruger ambidextrous safety on it...( being a lefty of course)....the stainless safety is made by Novak....So I sent it to Novak to have it installed. Novak played a big part in the R&D of the SR1911....so who else to install the safety....(plus it comes with the Novak three dot sights anyway)...I was shocked that Novak is in my home state....WV....:D
i'm a lefty too, and I like the looks of your stainless safety a lot, was it expensive to let it change by Novak, just was wandering, thanks

1 - 20 of 91 Posts