Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I bought one!
Thank you for your thoughts. Went to the store and tried the 6 he had in stock and found two best trigger pulls and bought both. Of course one for me and one for my best friend, we all need a shooting bud, Eh!.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well I bought one!
Thank you for your thoughts. Went to the store and tried the 6 he had in stock and found two best trigger pulls and bought both. Of course one for me and one for my best friend, we all need a shooting bud, Eh!.
Can I be your best friend? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dear Easy CZ

Can you Qualify?

You need to SKI,Golf,run,bike & CYA of your best Friend/Have your wife take my wife out so I can go and shoot/ Need to back me and tell my wife that those guns are your and your husband is holding them for you there by you deal with your wife with the issue/ carry me home when I drink to much/help me pay for stuff when I need to reload/ help my car out of the snow bank when " it just drifted dear"/ understand me/
understand the Guy way/ Bring Scotch/ Bring Beer/Bring Ammo and Targets not all at the same time. OH yes do not drink and Shoot that is just Plain Stupid!

Well?

:cool:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
HA!,

Im guessing you only got one friend....:D

Jim

·
Registered
907 Posts
Dear Easy CZ

Can you Qualify?

You need to SKI,Golf,run,bike & CYA of your best Friend/Have your wife take my wife out so I can go and shoot/ Need to back me and tell my wife that those guns are your and your husband is holding them for you there by you deal with your wife with the issue/ carry me home when I drink to much/help me pay for stuff when I need to reload/ help my car out of the snow bank when " it just drifted dear"/ understand me/
understand the Guy way/ Bring Scotch/ Bring Beer/Bring Ammo and Targets not all at the same time. OH yes do not drink and Shoot that is just Plain Stupid!

Well?

:cool:
Dear Neetan,

I don't ski, I hate golf, I walk & never bike. Other than that, we're good to go.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Have one of the first SR1911s and your not getting a complaint from me. I shoot reloads as well as factory and this firearm handles all with ease.

KMO thats is one OUTSTANDING looking firearm !! Love the desert Tan look
Seal,
I am into reloading also but have not shot my SR1911 yet. I plan on running about 100-150 factory rounds through it this week-end for break in. I am interested on what bullet, powder load and which return spring you have put in your SR1911. I have preloaded some range rounds using 4.5 grains of Bullseye, 200 grain alloy round nose projectiles and I have available to me 2lbs. of W231 powder. I want a safe and reliable range round for practice. My big question is did you change out your return spring for a lighter one or are you using the factory spring and shooting heavier loads. Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Tommy

21 - 28 of 28 Posts