sr 22 slide cross pin #49

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by Mrdaputer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

Long story short I lost the pin. I was wondering what size pin is it? Is it just a simple roll pin? Or where to order the pin? Any help?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Im bettin if you call Ruger customer service they will have one in the mail today....no charge...

Thats what they do....;):)

Jim

3. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

Might have to do that was hoping for the size and pick one up locally :D

4. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

Got a hold of cs told them I was looking for a slide cross pin and a firing pin blocker spring. She said she was having trouble find a part number for that and would get back to me. A week later still no word. I called again got the run a round. I emailed them nothing. What poor customer service very disappointed Will have to call again and ask for the head person because I am tired of their poor service. Don't they realize when I plan on buying another pistol that ruger won't be on my list if I get no help?

5. oldschoolfool

oldschoolfool In the army now..

Wow, that's a shame-and a first in my experience - really sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you get it worked out.

6. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

I came home today and the ups guy had brought me 2 packages one had the roll pin the other had a spring. Ruger stepped up;)