Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my Springer PX9109LP "Loaded" 1911 45 cal. with Wilson mag /Emerson CQC7 combat folder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Springfield EMP 9mm

My EDC:

First picture is with my holster and mag holder; second is more recent - with modified flush mags (3 of them) and SS slide lock and single side safety.

·
Registered
433 Posts
My Springfield Armory pistols:

XDM45 My nightstand pistol
DSC01104.jpg
XDM9 Wifes nightstand pistol
DSC01106.jpg
XDs .45 My current EDC
DSC01108.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I continue to hear good things about this line. I hope to have a chance to shoot one someday if I can find a rental. In the meantime, the Rugers and the SIGs keep eating up my firearms budget.

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I continue to hear good things about this line. I hope to have a chance to shoot one someday if I can find a rental. In the meantime, the Rugers and the SIGs keep eating up my firearms budget.
I'm also a fan of the Sigs but have 3 Springers and they are very dependable and well made.
Hope you get a chance to shoot some of them.

·
Banned
410 Posts
I got to shoot the M1 Garand for the first time today...This could get expensive...WOW, do i love this gun. 2013-02-08-17-11-58.jpg
Still a work in progress...out to 100 and 200 yards next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got a new XDs last week, took it to the range today and ran 140 rounds of assorted 230-gr hardball through it with zero malfunctions of any kind. Recoil is about comparable to my S&W 4516 - in other words, very managable. And it's as accurate as you could ever ask for.

That's my first 30 rounds through it, at 7 yards. The trigger is smooth and relatively light. I'm very, very happy. Once the Crossbreed holster I've ordered for it arrives, this is going to be my new EDC.

That gun had so much fun today, I'm surprised it's not smoking a cigarette right now. :D

I did find one downside to shooting a lot of rounds through this little gun. When you have a man-sized hand, and like to grip your handgun pretty high up the backstrap, the little bitty beavertail thingy on the XDs will chafe the hell out of the web of your hand. You have been warned.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts