Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my SP101 357 with new grip inserts. I want to thank Redleg for putting up the thread with the info in it about Chigs Grips. These inserts are top of the line and make my SP101 look really classy...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wow, very nice. I intend to do the same thing to the SP101 I've got on order when I can get it home. 50 more days though.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, very nice. I intend to do the same thing to the SP101 I've got on order when I can get it home. 50 more days though.
Thanks so much Redleg.....I have been thinking about doing the same thing to my GP100 Match Champion, and have a matching set..:) Love to see pics when you get your SP101...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well, here is a new one of my OTHER GP100 ... going nuts with these grips lately!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW.....that's beautiful. I love it......sweet. I know what you mean about those grips....they are awesome stuff.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The grip hits just keep on rollin' ... as I am ex-Army I picked up this sort of OD green Chig insert for my SP101 .22LR (not the SP101 referenced earlier, which is a .357 that I have yet to bring home ...)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great.....I think we may have become grip addicts.....lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks great.....I think we may have become grip addicts.....lol
'Fraid so! Took my GP100 6" to the range and shot with the new grip. It was great. The rubber makes for a firm grip, and I have always loved the feel of wood grips against the palm. This setup gives both. Probably post some target shots tomorrow but it was a great end to the afternoon and entre' to the Easter Weekend.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good......be looking for the report.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Blaze.....if you get some of these awesome grip panels.....do some pics..:)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks so much 1chig.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts