Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to shoot my new SP101 22 revolver today. I love it....so fun to shoot and is very accurate. I also purchased one of the Speed Beez loader.....This speed loader made shooting 200 rounds so easy......If you have a SP101 22.....this is a must have item....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Thanks for telling me about the speed loader. I been wanting one also.

Happy to see you liking the .22

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Blaze.....the SP101 22 is an awesome wheel gun. Yeah you got to get one the Speed Beez loaders....makes reloading a breeze.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Speed loader looks good, and it would probably speed things up, but thats not what I need. Need to slow down. Bought a sp101 Ruger 8 shot 2 months ago, and love it. Blacked out the fiber optic sight, cut a coil and a half off both springs, and have run over 11,000 thousand rounds through it, double action. Don't need more speed.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speed loader looks good, and it would probably speed things up, but thats not what I need. Need to slow down. Bought a sp101 Ruger 8 shot 2 months ago, and love it. Blacked out the fiber optic sight, cut a coil and a half off both springs, and have run over 11,000 thousand rounds through it, double action. Don't need more speed.
Understand what your saying.....the speed loader also made it a lot easier to load.....which that's always good...:)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have the same setup ... really a nice "must have" accessory for the SP101 .22LR.:cryinglaugh:

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah...it works great...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts