South Dakota 2nd A/Arizona crickets

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Mar 7, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

It is obvious, possibly even to members of the South Dakota House of Representatives, that the resolution as written was too big a chaw. Those "it goes on to state" sentences and sentiments needed to be fed to the Senate in smaller doses. People 'on a mission' do tend to get ahead of themselves, especially in 'resolutions' which have no force in law.

3. buster40c

LMAO.......... to big to chaw on but the ACA has over 2800 pages which they couldn't even read before voting on. To much to chaw on? Supporting the Constitutional rights is to much to chaw on? We have a bill here that asks basically if the states should abide by the Constitution. What is your vote? Yea or nay. the politicians were asked if they should abide by the Constitution or by unconstitutional actions of the Fed. That IMO isn't whole lot to chaw on. The Constitution doesn't need rewritten, it needs abided by. That is pretty darn simple. I can't believe they even needed a vote on it. People wonder what is the main cause of the downfall of this country........there it is.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

You don't believe it Buster, but that's the way it is. A half-teaspoon of the castor oil in a 12 ounce beer, repeat every half hour for 2 hours, and they've got the full dose without even noticing. Try to give the full dose all at once and without camo - they'll spit it out.

5. buster40c

I don't like beer so...............and if they didn't add so much pork to everything then everything wouldn't taste like bacon. Then they wouldn't need a chaser. I wonder was it really the bacon they smelled so they turned it down?