Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some fellows from PA I met online on I guided hunt for Coyotes here in SC no sooner did I set up and started calling we were bum-rushed by a pack of about 12 it was so fast only one got a good shot at the coyotes, the PACK answered my call and charged in the young trailing coyote pup was unlucky he was hit center by a 55 grain .223 . 8 OF 12 were Jet Black a rare coyote color for this area the Grown Adults were black and the pups trailed behind but this little guy was the unlucky one.
thumbnail_20200829_105322.jpg

Reactions: mrmike7189

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These two Black Coyotes were caught in a Snare set for PIGs .
blkcoyote1.jpg
blkcoyoteII.jpg

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
12 coyotes! That must have got yer heart started!

Way to initiate a good ol' boy from PA (I'm from Erie PA myself)

Eric B.
Mark & Darrell were from Carlisle, PA both are avid Hunters and Varmint Hunters it was a joy to guide their hunt a good time was had by all, and a good friendship was established next spring I will visit them for some groundhog shooting,and hopefully I will have them back to Hunt Feral Hogs.

Reactions: mrmike7189

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sounds like a Good Ol' Boy friendship there. I hunted groundhogs when I lived in Erie. Furtherst shot was 420 yards with a .300 Win mag. target rifle. (Was I overgunned?);)

Now I live in Nevada and the advantage is that here our steel range goes to 1,100 yards.

Eric B.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like a Good Ol' Boy friendship there. I hunted groundhogs when I lived in Erie. Furtherst shot was 420 yards with a .300 Win mag. target rifle. (Was I overgunned?);)

Now I live in Nevada and the advantage is that here our steel range goes to 1,100 yards.

Eric B.
I bet that .300 win mag turnt him a flip !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts