Soros power control

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Mar 18, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I just read today that Kasich from Ohio running in the primaries has Soros as one of his main fund contributors. It also said Kasich is an anti-gun wolf in sheep clothing. That figures with Soros money backing him.
    I truly believe our country is up in the rapids without so much as a paddle and the life saver will not be allowed on the boat.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Got the same news from GOA ( Gun Owners Of America )...

Kasich is a former friend of Bill & Hillary...voted for the AWB that the Clintons promoted...and is a liberal at heart.

He'll NOT get a vote from me...or anyone else as it looks like from his poll numbers.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If you wondered if Kasich has respect for the people and the law then watch this video and see how he doesn't seem to have respect for the law or the officers that enforce those laws. He evidently thinks he is above the law. He must be real special in his own mind.
    To think this is another choice the people have for president is almost laughable. Nah the system isn't corrupt.
    http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/watch...ars-officer-caught-violating-law-state-video/