·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep this Bolo in the Jeep Wrangler.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
SOG is a very good brand. I have a knife and a multitool whatchamacallit. Keeps a great edge. I like it better than a Leatherman!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
From the words of an old pineapple picker, you could use that thing to husk coconuts and cut sugar cane. Of course my wife won't let me have something like that because I would be missing more fingers or at least try to hack one of them off like I did a couple years ago. 3 Tango, you could use that to castrate whatever critters you have, mice, moles, skunks, water buffalo and elephants although they might put up a fight if they saw you coming.:cheesy:

Tommy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I've always been a fan of SOGs stuff. Good knives! (And machete things)
:cheesy:

·
Registered
65 Posts
The only SOG I have is a Flash. I like the small pocket clip that puts the knife completely in my pocket, and the clip's small enough it doesn't announce to the world I have a knife. I don't really care for the lock. Never use it. MHO? It's a redundant component. That said, it's light and well made. I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
My buddy gave me a flash tanto for doing a little trigger work on his officers model, at first I was a little skeptical of the plastic handle and the ridiculous safety but its quickly turned out to be my favorite EDC knife

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Here's the sharpest blade I keep in my Jeep 3T...

I DO like that BOLO though...how do you keep it sharp ?!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Be OK if you never have to use it ...huh?

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
I have a couple of Walmart SOG folding blade knives.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I've always like sog although I don't have any knives made by them right now. Might be time to change that......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts