Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a machete I bought for myself a couple years ago. It has a blade on one side and a saw on the other side. It's a smaller one. I like it. I sometimes use it around the yard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came with a free little pocket knife. I carry that small folder on my key chain and use it all the time to take tags of newly bought items, open packages, etc.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Added this guy a couple days ago. Wanted a slightly smaller knife I could manage well with my off hand. Fits that niche very nicely.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've got a Flash II with green handles that was on sale at Midway last fall. Light and fast, we'll see how sturdy. Came across the SOG Fasthawk in a pre-Xmas display at Wally World -- selling for only $20 each, well below on-line. Got the last four in the display, and a few days later found one more in the knife section of sporting goods. Decent and handy little tomahawk -- I've slipped one into the large interior pocket of my 10/22 Take-down's carry case. Found a full stainless SOGzilla in a presentation box on closeout sale at a West Marine store. To me it seems a bit bulky for everyday pocket carry, but it was a steal of a deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts