Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many of we gun lovers feel looking at guns is a favorite past time. Well how about getting to look at all kinds of guns and even getting a possible payback doing it. How about testing your value appraisal and price guessing? If your favorite gun forums are sort of slow you might check this out for a good way to spend your time.
Go to http://www.gunauction.com/buy/13443903 and join to " PLAY THE GAME".
You check out auctions that have the icon "play the game" and you guess how much the gun might sell for. You can perhaps win a gun or some other prize if you are one of the month best players.
LOL Phideaux you probably better not do this without a chaperone for your wallets sake.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
LLY get in trouble ther

Im gonna REALLY get in trouble...

I int no prophet , bot I invision me getting into trouble..:rolleyes:

Thanks Buster,

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Invision don't mean nothing. Heck I am gonna look and make my bid cuz I have ESPN and I can figure those prices out~!! And I can prophet too. I theorize that this country is going to hell in a hand bag. Wait and see.
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Phideaux you said you had Dr. orders to be house confined so what better way to make the time go by?

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
LOL Phideaux you said you had Dr. orders to be house confined so what better way to make the time go by?
And just who do you think made those orders???? Just because my wife says something, doesn't mean I listen to her. I WEAR the pants in this family, well sometimes I GET to, not often but sometimes. Usually when she goes grocery shopping and then I am the KING of my castle. So there Mr. Buster, howz about them apples????? Huh??? I can't hear you!!!

Tommy:cheesy:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
WHOA !! Tommy,

Gosh.. Im impressed , you da man...

Im bettin she even puts them pants on ya...huh?

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think Tommy most of the time his wife is home then he has apples in his pants. LOL how do you like them thar apples?
Wives in many castles are the equivalent of the supreme court queen. She holds the nut cracker which makes the king shudder.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
And just who do you think made those orders???? Just because my wife says something, doesn't mean I listen to her. I WEAR the pants in this family, well sometimes I GET to, not often but sometimes. Usually when she goes grocery shopping and then I am the KING of my castle. So there Mr. Buster, howz about them apples????? Huh??? I can't hear you!!!

Tommy:cheesy:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are so cute!!!!

·
Sorcerer
30 Posts
If he is like some of us , He will say what ever you want him to say .

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I think Tommy most of the time his wife is home then he has apples in his pants. LOL how do you like them thar apples?
Wives in many castles are the equivalent of the supreme court queen. She holds the nut cracker which makes the king shudder.
OK Buster,
I see how you think now. Just because the Supreme Court says anything doesn't mean we have to abide by it. Last week proved that so therefore you argument is trite (kind of pithy huh?). Look at Obama, the Supreme Court say something and if he doesn't agree, he ignores it. I am gonna start being that way with MY supreme court!!!!:duck:
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL You report back to us how that works out for you. You ain't the prez.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts