Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
A lot of the CMG sites have been slow lately. Especially in the afternoon. Austin said that they're working on it

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
We're very sorry about the slow down.
It is constantly being brought to the CMG techs attention by the forum staff members.
The techs are having a hard time figuring out what is causing this but they assure us they are working on it.
Thank you for your patience.
Feel free to let us know what operating system or app system your using along with any other info you want to provide. Times are helpful as well.
Again! Thank you for your patience. We hope they have this fixed site wide soon.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Feel free to let us know what operating system or app system your using along with any other info you want to provide. Times are helpful as well.

IPhone app. Normally slower around 3-6 pm (west coast)

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Thank you for your patients.

Are we in the hospital as patients or do we need to develop patience? I just had to yank your leg on this!!:D

Tommy

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Thank you for your patients.

Are we in the hospital as patients or do we need to develop patience? I just had to yank your leg on this!!:D

Tommy

Dang it Tommy! Lol!
Apparently my phone thought it was right and I was wrong! It got me twice! I need a bigger phone. lol! That will teach me to respond via voice text while in the field. Good catch!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Dang it Tommy! Lol!
Apparently my phone thought it was right and I was wrong! It got me twice! I need a bigger phone. lol! That will teach me to respond via voice text while in the field. Good catch!

I was tempted to make a joke but figured I'd let one of our designated leg-pullers do the honers

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Lol! Thanks ;)
Tommy did a fine job; nothing I can add, and besides I have learned not to pull legs among the Gentle Sex. (It's called a one-way nonaggression pact.)

The speed seems to have improved, especially among those intervening dot coms.

·
Administrator
1,053 Posts
How's it been guys? We're really working on it. Leave the times if you're having issues, this thread is being monitored. x

·
Old Timer
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
9 pm CDT, took more than a minute to get In to post. Worse than it was yesterday.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It timed out on me a couple times trying to post.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Yep, me too....
But now its running better.

10:20 pm.

Jim

1 - 20 of 31 Posts