Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting to me ...

This is a well laid out, organized, simple to use, visually attractive forum. The topic is great. Trolling is minimal. Why do you suppose it is so slow? Seems like their is very little activity here. Am I missing something?

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Interesting to me ...

This is a well laid out, organized, simple to use, visually attractive forum. The topic is great. Trolling is minimal. Why do you suppose it is so slow? Seems like their is very little activity here. Am I missing something?
No, we are missing a bunch of members that kinda 'jumped ship' ... sort of.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Am I missing something?

Nope, but the day it gets flooded will be the day it becomes like most of the other b.s. gun forums. I'm here for precisely what you allude to. And the fact that traffic is slower here attracts me even more.

It's a good forum with good people. I got thrown off the S&W forum for labeling the NRA chiselers and a few other choice words. The Glock forum threw me off when I dared to question that supposed 'perfection'.

I got a laundry list of others, 90% at least of them are shrills pimping crap via opinions or aftermarket and are no better than most YouTube gun channels. The internet is a two edge sword.

Best gun advice I ever got was to stay off the internet.

·
Registered
685 Posts
This is a good forum. Used to have a bit more traffic, but it sort of faded out for a bit. It's coming back though.

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Yes it should with time

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
The more posts you contribute the more interesting and busy it will get.
If you have a question just ask it. There might be a few others that would be interested in the answer also.
There are all sorts of sub forums here for anyone to express interest in.
Thoughts are welcome but chest beaters suck. Then again that's my opinion so...........

Reactions: paulruger

·
Registered
751 Posts
The only Ruger forum I haven't been banned from yet...........also the forum with the least amount of activity! I've also been banned from several S&W forums several times! I'm opinionated and most moderators don't like that!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts