SIG Sauer Firearm Thread

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SHOOTER13, Dec 29, 2012.

1. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Very good eye.
    I put that same pic on 4 gun forums and you are the first to notice. It's nice to see that someone has good perception.

Here is the "real deal".

By the way it's a good red dot out to about 40 yds.

[​IMG]

2. KMO

KMO Northern Arizona

My Sig Scorpion hang'n out with my SR1911 "Rattler."

[​IMG]

3. bhale187

bhale187 New Member

I looked at those when deciding on a red dot for my 10/22 with tapco intrafuse. I loved the look of it, and it seemed solid, but I went with a dot instead of the cross hair reticle (I got the tasco RD).

4. ScottyShooter

ScottyShooter New Member

Just traded up from SR9 to the P226, can already tell without firing it yet it is a very nice gun. I was especially pleased with the trigger pull as compared to the SR9. Still keeping my SR22 and 10/22 Rugers.

5. threetango

6. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

The P320 was on my check it out list after I traded my Sig P220 sas................................but I traded it for an H&K P2000SK, and couldn't be happier. The P320 is a nice firearm...........................

7. ScottyShooter

ScottyShooter New Member

My new little Sig

Attached Files:

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Bought this Sig P226 9mm on an auction that ended at 6 AM for $325. This gun makes me look like I can actually shoot good. This Sig shoots anything I load it with. It is DA/SA with a nice trigger. All the gun needed was a good cleaning. I didn't care for the stock grips so replaced with these Hogues. The serial # U521... I believe tells it was made in Germany 1994.
    When I talked with the seller he seemed more than a little unhappy the gun sold for such a low price. That's why I like auctions with no reserve that end real early in the AM.
    Here is an interesting SigSauer info site.http://remtek.com/arms/sig/model/226/226.htm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

When speaking with a Sig shooter at the range, he said Sig recommends a special grease to lube the rails.
    What kind of lube do you guys use on your Sig pistols?

I use BreakFree LP on everything. Does Sig know of a better way, or does a Sig need a special grease?

10. threetango

No special grease.
    I use Froglube overall and a touch of "Superlube" synthetic applied with a toothpick on the rails.
    About $5.00 on Amazon.

http://www.harborfreight.com/85-gram-super-lube-grease-cartridge-93744.html