Ruger Talk Forums banner

Show & Tell The SR1911 & SR1911CMD

115K views 2K replies 36 participants last post by  Blaze 
#1 ·
I just thought it be nice to show are Ruger 1911's and talk about how Not plastic these nice guns are ...
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Wood

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh yeah.....its amazing how smooth and crisp these guns are. Other than it being a great piece of work....they are just so beautiful to look at....:)

Attachments

#4 ·
I read and read about guys wanting a American made pistol. Well if they not like this then they don't like nothing ... I'm diehard colt fan and this new commander actually, I hate to say is better than than the colt XSE CMD as quality in material. No plastic parts so hands down if u compare the two new in the box without shooting them only looking at the two, then Ruger beats the new colt XSE's easily ...

#6 ·
Listen I love colt. But comparing the Ruger CMD to the Colt XSE CMD ..
The Ruger beats it. Bad as I hate to say that but it's true. No plastic parts, trigger pull the box people are saying 3.5 to 4 .. That's even better. The colt is a 80 series and Ruger is 70's. and it was designed by Ruger asking fans and others what they want on a gun .. And they made it

#7 ·
Listen I love colt. But comparing the Ruger CMD to the Colt XSE CMD ..
The Ruger beats it. Bad as I hate to say that but it's true. No plastic parts, trigger pull the box people are saying 3.5 to 4 .. That's even better. The colt is a 80 series and Ruger is 70's. and it was designed by Ruger asking fans and others what they want on a gun .. And they made it
That's actually great to hear for me because I never thought you could beat a colt so I've been hesitant on getting something else before I got to try one first hand. But heading someone who owns both day that is reassuring me to go with the ruger and save the money

#22 ·
Dang 8 months!? Must be a good gun if they have been sold out that long
What ruger 1911 did you have before, full size?
Yes I had one when they first come out and I really wasn't happy with it at the time. But looking back on it I think I was the stupid one cause it was my first one I owed and did t have the Experience as I do now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#23 ·
Yes I had one when they first come out and I really wasn't happy with it at the time. But looking back on it I think I was the stupid one cause it was my first one I owed and did t have the Experience as I do now

Have they made many changes from when they first came out. I don't have experience now that's why I'm trying to make sure I chose the right one

#24 ·
Have they made many changes from when they first came out. I don't have experience now that's why I'm trying to make sure I chose the right one
Very little. But honestly I'm the dummy that thought it was not as good as people said... I was just hung up on another brand at the time and hated what I had now I'm ready to admit I over thought

#25 ·
Very little. But honestly I'm the dummy that thought it was not as good as people said... I was just hung up on another brand at the time and hated what I had now I'm ready to admit I over thought

I'm glad I've talked to you because I would have been going for another brand as well. But now I think I've made up my mind now just to review pricing and find one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.