Ruger Talk Forums banner
1,641 - 1,658 of 1,658 Posts
Yeah....gives the gun a whole different look.....

I have to Agree, A Colt series 70, Gold Cup would be a nice gun to have, but when you compare the cost of getting one and shoot the SR1911CMD a few rounds, It's easy to forget you ever wanted the Colt.

The Ruger Shoots that good.

I ran every cheap ammo through it I had and It never hiccupped once, gobbled it all up and shot straight as a Arrow while doing it at the range last weekend.
.:)

Love This Gun.

I ordered the Laser cut CocoBolo brown wood grips from Ruger last week, Thought they looked pretty good,

I already got the Ruger Blackwood grips with the Red Medallions on them, They do look much better then the factory stock grips.

I'm becoming a Gripaholic.
Man I like this 45, Shoots so sweet and looks good doing it.

I absolutely love my SR1911. Ive owned a few 1911s and think the SR is awesome especially for the price. You can pay more but not get a lot more. I put a set of the Pachmeyr American Legend grips on mine and think these are the best grips Ive ever had.

There are just too many grips out there........and they all seem to look awesome..lol:D

I've owned a couple of 1911's. One colt and one AMT but the Ruger 1911 is my favorite by far. With the addition of the Pachmayr American Legend Grip, it is a dream at the range.

Attachments

Beautiful 1911's......sweet.....

1,641 - 1,658 of 1,658 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.