Ruger Talk Forums banner
21 - 40 of 1,658 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Dang 8 months!? Must be a good gun if they have been sold out that long
What ruger 1911 did you have before, full size?
Yes I had one when they first come out and I really wasn't happy with it at the time. But looking back on it I think I was the stupid one cause it was my first one I owed and did t have the Experience as I do now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes I had one when they first come out and I really wasn't happy with it at the time. But looking back on it I think I was the stupid one cause it was my first one I owed and did t have the Experience as I do now

Have they made many changes from when they first came out. I don't have experience now that's why I'm trying to make sure I chose the right one

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Have they made many changes from when they first came out. I don't have experience now that's why I'm trying to make sure I chose the right one
Very little. But honestly I'm the dummy that thought it was not as good as people said... I was just hung up on another brand at the time and hated what I had now I'm ready to admit I over thought

Very little. But honestly I'm the dummy that thought it was not as good as people said... I was just hung up on another brand at the time and hated what I had now I'm ready to admit I over thought

I'm glad I've talked to you because I would have been going for another brand as well. But now I think I've made up my mind now just to review pricing and find one

Biker I looked at those grips on shop Ruger.com But they got others I like also lol

Is it just me are is Ruger really trying to put out nice products ..
Its not just you....I believe that dollar for dollar, Ruger guns and products are second to none.....Blaze everything you say about this SR1911's is on the money.....For out of the box....these guns rock.....

There really isn't much to upgrade. It's already ready for u. I buy it back if you don't completely love it
These guns are ready out of the box....I changed my grips...just a looks thing. I did buy and have installed an ambidextrous safety....being a lefty in all.....:)

Sounds like for the money these just can't be beat
I don't believe they can be beat....I have got to shoot a few different 1911's....Sig,Colt, S&W....I love my SR1911 more....and dollar for dollar....the SR1911 is the best 1911 on the market...well thats my thoughts....You will love it.....:cool:

Discussion starter · #38 ·
I don't believe they can be beat....I have got to shoot a few different 1911's....Sig,Colt, S&W....I love my SR1911 more....and dollar for dollar....the SR1911 is the best 1911 on the market...well thats my thoughts....You will love it.....:cool:
I would steer him wrong. I watched and read many things about them since January and been wanting one extremely bad ... Thanks for the support

I've been wanting a 1911 real bad and I did like the ruger a lot already but you two have sealed the deal for me. I've only got to play with the full size so far, I'm looking forward to finding a commander! And hopefully at least putting it on layaway

21 - 40 of 1,658 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.