Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok there is a SP101 show off thread and a GP100 show off thread. So why not a Redhawk Show Off thread.
Ill Start it.
1st my 7.5" 44 Magnum
made in 2014

Now my 5.5" .357/.38 made in 1985

And Finally my 2015 45 acp/45 Colt 4.2"

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hey Slugmeister,

Thanks for joining RT,

It is customary for FIRST post to be over in Introductions,
That way everybody gets a chance to give you a proper welcome, and learn a bit about ya.
Please consider it.

Tanks

Jim

and yes those Redhawks are beautiful, and built like tanks.:)

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Ruger has made it easy to replace the front sight on the Redhawk. I put a fiber-optic on mine. The photo shows an "artistic" poor focus, but the sight is there.

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
I like this...good looking Redhawks...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine is on the way back from the factory...new Redhawk in 45 acp 45 colt...see my intro post 'Another newbie post' where I explained a cylinder rotation problem with just the 45 colt loads. According to the email from customer service they 'adjusted the barrel gap, end play, and breech face'. I will post pic and a report when I get it back Wednesday.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chriskles,
Crossing my fingers for you. There have been a couple of issues with that Redhawk. Mine luckily has no problem.

·
Registered
37 Posts
it took me 6 months to find one...you can imagine how disappointed I was when I Loaded the 45 colt loads and the cylinder kept locking up. No problems at all with 45 acp.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Years ago I shot a .41 and a .44. I thought both should be reclassified as hand cannons.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts