Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few of these "show your off _gun___" threads on here. But I have not seen one for GP100's.....So here we go......Here is my GP100 Match Champion.....I changed out the wooden grip for a Ruger/Houge grip......other than that, its perfect......Love this gun. Hope to see a bunch of GP100 models........carry on....:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Thanks for making this thread biker, btw that is my must have piece. Can't wait to get one ... Congrats again on such a nice gun

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for making this thread biker, btw that is my must have piece. Can't wait to get one ... Congrats again on such a nice gun
Thanks Blaze....yeah you got to get one, they are awesome wheels guns....so smooth....:)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful guns weblance.......nice....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Beautiful guns weblance.......nice....

Thank you. I think the GP100 is the BEST revolver made today. I bought my 4" and a 4" S&W 686 PLUS the same day. I wanted a medium frame and wasnt sure which one I would like better, so I bought both. It didnt take long to make my decision.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah the more I shoot my GP100 the more I love it...........

·
Goofy Owner
124 Posts
Late to the party but I'm here. ;) Stages of the process below. Just waiting on the Hogue Rosewood grips now. Might get them by 2016 it seems. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome looking GP100 buildit.....that rail and scope is just nasty.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
My two beauties:

Picked this one up gently used. She is a great shooter!

My 2012 vintage GP100. Deadly accurate!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful wheel guns Redleg.......love them...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I cant believe this thread doesnt have 100 posts. I picked up this 3" .357 yesterday off of my local Armslist. I had a hard time nailing down the owner to a meeting time and place. I dont think he was real serious about letting this revolver go, but I was able to talk him into meeting me.

I have wanted a 3" GP100 and you dont see them often.

I added the COMPACT grip, with a set of Chigs panels, softened the sharp edges on the hammer, did some serious cleaning and polishing, and here it is, for everyones viewing pleasure.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow weblance....that's one awesome GP100......just gorgeous. I agree with you about the thread not having more post......I know there are more members on here with GP100 guns.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Without meaning to hijack this great thread, I am curious as to how the Match Champion buyers like the MC grip that the gun sells with. I notice that Ruger now sells these on its website so the rest of us can buy these too.

Another picture of my beauty, taken yesterday, to keep the thread going:

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I loved the grip that came on my Match Champion......it just didn't fit my hand well. If you have large hands the grip would be awesome. My hands are small and I didn't feel comfortable with the stock grip, that's why I changed mine out and installed the Hogue grip. If there are any other Match Champion owners on here......love to see and hear from you...

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good looking GP100's KMO.......nice....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More good looking GP100's..........love them...

1 - 20 of 236 Posts