Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kel-Tec P32. Excellent little pistol. I dumped my LCP for the P32, and have never looked back, or felt bad about it. Locks open after the last round, 7+1, smaller than the LCP, perfectly reliable, accurate, and much more controllable than the LCP

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I dont pocket carry.
But if I did ,that P32 would be the one.

My daughter loves hers.

I do stick my NAA Wasp .22 mag in my sock occassionlly, just a bug, for certain places.
Only pic I got of my Wasp with its cousin te Cricket.

Jim

·
Registered
161 Posts
North American Arms .22 LR.

My Grandparents sold them so I had more than a few. Not a range gun, but up close and personal it's formidable.
I have the LR only version NAA with the 1" barrel. Once I figured out the sight, its amazing how accurate the little pea shooter is. Grip was also an issue. I grip it with my right index finger and thumb, and pull the trigger with my left index finger and cock it with my left thumb. It has a much smaller grip than the LR/Magnum version. All in all, a neat little toy, and reasonably priced also. When it grows up, it wants to be a Single Six

·
Registered
161 Posts
Blaze... how do you carry that Mustang in your pocket without it pulling your pants down? Ive got a Sig 238 that is a really nice shooter, but its simply too heavy for my pocket. I hate belts, dont have much butt, and wear suspenders under my shirt, because I dont like the way they look. Even my little P32 can feel heavy at times.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I normally carry a LC9, LCP or a LCR in a Blackhawk soft holster in my front right pocket. But the lc9 always made me pull my pants up cause I hate wearing belts also. I have tried many pocket carries but once I tried the mustang it was pure perfect. It's like carrying ur wallet in the pocket. The weight is super nice. I judge a pocket by how many times I pull my pants up lol. I carried it all week and not once I noticed it on me. Love it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trusty Model 36......

·
Registered
161 Posts
I normally carry a LC9, LCP or a LCR in a Blackhawk soft holster in my front right pocket. But the lc9 always made me pull my pants up cause I hate wearing belts also. I have tried many pocket carries but once I tried the mustang it was pure perfect. It's like carrying ur wallet in the pocket. The weight is super nice. I judge a pocket by how many times I pull my pants up lol. I carried it all week and not once I noticed it on me. Love it
Im assuming with a steel slide, and aluminum frame, your Mustang weighs very closely what my P238 does. I just dont see how you can carry that without a belt, or suspenders, unless you paint your pants on...

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im assuming with a steel slide, and aluminum frame, your Mustang weighs very closely what my P238 does. I just dont see how you can carry that without a belt, or suspenders, unless you paint your pants on...

Really the mustang weight is just 12.5ounces vs the p38 at 15.2 both unloaded ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1386456254.271186.jpg
Like I said I have drawer of several carry guns and I finally found the right one for me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder where the 3 oz difference is. Its essentially the same pistol

I'm not sure. I got the classic one. But there is a polymer with a stainless slide that's even lighter. And xsp mustang that's same as the sig pretty much

1 - 20 of 26 Posts